Mike Warren concentrates his practice in the area of commercial finance representing agents, lenders, SBICs, private equity groups and borrowers in all aspects of leveraged financings, mezzanine financings, asset-based financings, unitranche financings, project financings, syndicated loan transactions, agricultural lending, structured financings and general secured and unsecured commercial loan transactions.
Mike spends a majority of his time representing senior and mezzanine lenders and private equity groups in all aspects of leveraged finance transactions. Covering a broad spectrum of industries, his representative experience ranges from representing bank and SBIC lenders in lower middle market transactions to representing agents in $300 plus million dollar syndicated credit facilities.
Senior Financing Transactions:
- Represented agent in 70,000,000 Euro term and working capital facility for Irish company.
- Represented senior lender in $6,000,000 senior term and revolving credit facility for acquisition of food manufacturer.
- Represented agent in $300 million senior syndicated credit facility for agricultural production company.
- Represented private lender in $10,000,000 loan/minority investment in bio-tech company.
- Represented bank in $2,200,000 senior term, real estate and revolving facility for acquisition of powder coating company.
- Represented bank in $8,000,000 senior term and revolving facility for acquisition of custom industrial coating company.
- Represented bank in $4,500,000 senior term and revolving facility for laser systems company.
Mezzanine Financing Transactions:
- Represented lender in $4,000,000 mezzanine loan for management buyout of electrical company.
- Represented mezzanine lender in $2,500,000 minority investment in experiential marketing firm.
- Represented SBIC lender in $3,500,000 mezzanine loan for acquisition of a Midwest geotechnical engineering and environmental consulting company.
- Represented SBIC lender in $3,500,000 mezzanine loan for acquisition of hazmat transportation company.
- Represented SBIC lender as agent in $2,500,000 club mezzanine facility to retail and marketing agency.
- Represented SBIC lender in $3,000,000 mezzanine loan for acquisition of container manufacturer.
- Represented SBIC lender as agent in $22,500,000 senior and mezzanine loan facility and minority equity investment for environmental remediation service provider.
- Represented SBIC lender in $3,000,000 mezzanine loan and minority investment for acquisition of marketing firm.
- Represented mezzanine fund in $1,500,000 preferred equity investment in construction company.
- Represented mezzanine fund in $3,250,000 mezzanine loan and equity investment for acquisition of carwash system distributor.
- Represented private equity sponsor in connection with $105,000,000 senior and mezzanine financing facilities for acquisition of produce distributor.
- Represented private equity sponsor in connection with $175,000,000 senior and mezzanine financing facilities for acquisition of technology solution provider.
- Represented private equity sponsor in connection with $20,500,000 senior and mezzanine financing facilities for acquisition of manufacturing company.
- Represented private equity sponsor in connection with $44,000,000 senior financing facility for acquisition of health fitness clubs.
- Represented private equity sponsor in connection with $80,000,000 senior and mezzanine financing facilities for acquisition of pharmaceutical product manufacturer.
- Represented sponsor owned recycling company in connection with $70,000,000 senior financing facility.
- Represented sponsor owned wealth advisory firm in connection with $30,000,000 senior financing facility.
- Represented group of buyers in change in control transaction involving Minnesota chartered bank.
- Represented national bank based in South Dakota in acquisition of stock of South Dakota bank.
- Represented national bank in merger transaction with Minnesota state bank.
- Represented South Dakota national bank in multiple branch formation and acquisition transactions.
- Represented Minnesota state bank in foreclosure action upon bank shares of another Minnesota state bank.
- Managed the acquisition of the assets and liabilities of failed banks from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Advised on a capital raise by several Minnesota banks through the issuance of subordinated debentures and convertible debentures.
You may use the wildcard symbol (*) as a root expander. A search for "anti*" will find not only "anti", but also "anti-trust", "antique", etc.
Entering two terms together in a search field will behave as though an "OR" is being used. For example, entering "Antique Motorcars" as a Client Name search will find results with either word in the Client Name.
AND and OR may be used in a search. Note: they must be capitalized, e.g., "Project AND Finance."
The + and - sign operators may be used. The + sign indicates that the term immediately following is required, while the - sign indicates to omit results that contain that term. E.g., "+real -estate" says results must have "real" but not "estate".
To perform an exact phrase search, surround your search phrase with quotation marks. For example, "Project Finance".
Searches are not case sensitive.