As a member of the firm’s Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation and Employment Law Practice Group, Nancy Flury Anton advises corporate management and human resource supervisors on matters of:
- Equal employment opportunity laws
- Affirmative action programs
- Employment problem solutions
- Preparing employment agreements
- Wage and hour regulation
She also advises on:
- Unemployment insurance benefits
- Training programs and workplace investigations
- Employee manuals and hiring and termination policies and procedures
- State and federal leave laws
- Charges of discrimination
Nancy served as a law clerk for the Honorable Michael J. Streit at the Iowa Court of Appeals from 1996-1997 prior to joining Lindquist & Vennum.
She is a frequent presenter at employment law seminars.
Honors and Awards
- Minnesota Rising Stars, 2006-2009