Ben’s practice is focused on assisting buyers, sellers, and shareholders of, as well as investors in, private and public entities in various types of M&A transactions. Ben also assists clients with general corporate issues ranging from contract drafting to regulatory compliance.
Before joining Lindquist & Vennum, Ben was a teacher in the Bloomington Public School system in Bloomington, MN.
- Drafting transaction documents for the purchase and sale of businesses ranging from management consulting to voice-enabled application solutions to sports equipment manufacturing
- Negotiating and drafting software license, consulting, services, research-license and non-disclosure agreements for an international technology and health information solutions company
- Conducting comprehensive legal due diligence review and analysis in various transactions for a Fortune 500 company in the food products and distribution services industry
- Drafting merger documents for a NYSE-listed equipment manufacturer’s purchase of a wholly-owned subsidiary
- Counseling various limited liability companies with regard to compliance with federal regulations relating to government supply contracts
- Assisting emerging businesses and start-ups with formation, contract negotiation and general legal counsel
- Guiding nonprofit charitable organizations and private foundations through incorporation and qualification for federal tax-exemption