Sarah is a partner in Lindquist & Vennum’s Corporate Finance and Mergers and Acquisitions group. Sarah focuses her practice on merger and acquisition transactions, representing both buyers and sellers, as well as corporate reorganizations and financings. Sarah counsels a variety of clients, including private equity funds, their portfolio companies, and strategic parties across a wide range of industries.
In her general corporate practice Sarah advises clients on strategic and operational issues, including corporate governance, day-to day operations, and risk management. She also counsels start-up and small businesses in areas related to entity formation, contractual matters, and managing other legal concerns.
- Represented a leading national insurance brokerage in more than a dozen stock and asset acquisitions
- Represented a Canadian private equity fund in acquiring all of the equity of a grain elevator company with locations in three states from a U.S. private equity fund
- Represented an Italian private equity fund in the stock acquisition of a closely-held manufacturer of high-end audio equipment
- Represented a private equity fund in acquiring all of the equity of a surgical management software company
- Represented a private equity fund in the stock acquisition of a communications management software company
- Represented two unrelated private equity funds in the stock acquisitions of petroleum companies with operations in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, North Dakota, and Montana
- Represented a major local real estate company in acquiring all of the assets of a construction company