Lindquist & Vennum’s focus on building lasting relationships differentiates us from other law firms. Like all successful legal relationships, the ones our health law attorneys form with clients are grounded in experience, insight and knowledge. In addition, though, our attorneys are dedicated to working hand-in-hand with clients to find solutions and achieve objectives. That close collaboration creates trust and fosters long-term, value-based partnerships.
Many of our health law attorneys have worked as in-house or governmental counsel or have held other corporate positions that help them understand your business and industry challenges. This understanding allows us to identify the best strategies for each organization and help clients successfully implement them.
Clients take a leap of faith when they choose a law firm. That faith and trust is acknowledged, respected, and reciprocated by the health law attorneys at Lindquist & Vennum.
What can you expect from us?
- Knowledge. The healthcare lawyers at our firm deliver real-time insight and recommendations based on years of industry focus and a comprehensive understanding of the laws and regulations that pervade the healthcare system.
- Responsiveness. Our attorneys share your sense of urgency, returning phone calls and e-mails quickly and honoring your deadlines.
- Efficiency. Unlike many law firms that assign a large number of lawyers with widely varying degrees of experience to your deal, we promote teamwork among a small group of practiced attorneys and staff. Using just a few lawyers focused on your organization is not only less expensive, but allows us to respond faster and communicate clearly and consistently.
- Innovative solutions. A comprehensive understanding of both your business and the law enables us to develop creative solutions that best fit your circumstances and goals.
Benefiting from an inventive environment
Minnesota-based companies and providers have long been leaders in providing healthcare services, developing advanced pharmaceuticals and medical devices, creating innovative programs to provide healthcare coverage, and creating pioneering health system relationships. Our lawyers have had the good fortune to work with clients on these cutting-edge undertakings, and you can benefit from the experience, knowledge and lessons we received in doing so.
Clients in the Midwest and beyond
Lindquist & Vennum’s healthcare clients range from physician group practices to multinational medical device manufacturers, from hospital systems to pharmaceutical enterprises. Our lawyers have worked on projects and transactions across the nation and around the world.
A focus on health law lets us provide clients with comprehensive legal services that address the most recent industry developments. Turn to Lindquist & Vennum for sound advice on:
- Structuring and financing complex transactions
- Corporate governance and ownership issues
- Structuring transactions to avoid fraud-and-abuse exposure
- Federal and state regulatory and compliance matters
- Tax analyses for both tax-exempt and for-profit organizations
- Creating physician organizations, physician-hospital organizations and other partner-driven ventures such as imaging facilities and big-box ambulatory centers
- Domestic and international pharmaceutical and medical device development, manufacturing and licensing, and mergers and acquisitions
- Medical device and pharmaceutical clinical-trial arrangements
- Medicare, Medicaid and managed-care and third-party-payor issues
- HIPAA and GLBA privacy and security issues
- Antitrust analyses
- Civil and criminal litigation matters