The decisions a company makes in its early stages ultimately define its course. Experienced legal counsel can play a significant role in the outcome.
Lindquist & Vennum represents emerging and high growth technology-based companies. We provide legal advice to clients nationwide in various industries, including:
- Life sciences
- Computer software and hardware
- Telecommunications equipment and services
- Data storage and recovery
We also represent venture capital firms, private equity funds, and investment banks. These connections help us create relationships for clients within private capital markets.
Intellectual Property Management
We advise on all aspects of the creation, commercialization and use of technology and technology products for clients involved in the manufacturing, distribution and end-use of technology, including:
- Designing intellectual property strategies that our clients use to identify, manage, protect, and exploit their technology assets and related intellectual property
- Assisting in establishing product development and commercialization plans that integrate the effect of intellectual property, commercial, contractual, and other legal concerns
- Assisting clients with acquisition of technology for use in businesses or incorporation into their products